The management of the Programme is assigned to joint structures, ensuring a transparent and shared decision-making process:
- Joint Monitoring Committee (JMC)
The JMC is the main joint decision making structure of the Programme, which is supervising and monitoring the programme implementation, responsible for project selection.
- Joint Managing Authority (JMA)
The countries participating in the Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine ENPI CBC Programme 2007-2013 appointed the National Development Agency in Hungary as the JMA for the Programme. The JMA is responsible for managing and implementing the Programme.
Head of JMA: Mr Balázs SIMÓ
Programme Manager: Mr Gábor STREET
- National Authorities (NA)
National Authorities are counterparts of the JMA responsible for the coordination of the programming process in their countries in the programme preparation period and providing Programme co-ordination in the participating country during the implementation.
- National Development Agency (Hungary)
- Ministry of Construction and Regional Development of Slovak Republic (Slovakia)
- Ministry of Regional Development and Housing (Romania)
- Ministry of Economy (Ukraine)
- Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) and its Branch Offices
The JMA is directly assisted by the JTS with the day-to-day management of the activities under the Joint Operational Programme. The JTS is located at and operated by VÁTI, Budapest. Branch Offices will be settled in Slovakia, Romania and Ukraine.